USING PAYPAL AT ONLINE CASINOS
If you’ve ever scrambled underneath the sofa cushions or in your desk drawer searching for your credit card so that you can place a deposit on an online casino site, you will be pleased to hear there is an easier way. Which is Paypal payments!
The havoc of all of those card numbers is a thing of the past. We are not talking about ‘Autofill’ we are referring to placing a deposit using PayPal on online casinos. PayPal is an electronic digital currency deposit service available worldwide that has become a popular choice with online casino users.
PayPal quickly established itself as an efficient and easy-to-use deposit and withdrawal system for casino users, but that’s not the only benefit of using the efficient service. So today, we’re going to look at all of those and find out how to deposit using PayPal.
What are the Benefits of PayPal Casinos for USA Players?
PayPal has a wealth of benefits for casino users that you might not have considered. Here’s what we think are the best things about PayPal online casino deposits and withdrawals.
- Ease of use: instead of having to enter your card number every time you want to make a deposit, all you need do is to log into your PayPal account. If you save your password and login email address to your browser, it will only take a few seconds to log in each time.
- Quick to set up: if you’ve ever used eBay to sell anything, you will probably already have a PayPal account. Even if you don’t, it takes five minutes to get yourself set up.
- Instant PayPal withdrawal: casino sites and customers relish the fact that winnings can be deposited into your PayPal account almost immediately after you hit that cash-out button.
- Often free of charge: in many circumstances, you won’t have to pay a cent to cash out your winnings and have them deposited straight into your PayPal account. From there, it’s also free to withdraw straight into your USA bank account.
- Security: if, for any reason, you are unsure about the security of the casino site you are depositing with you can be safe in the knowledge that PayPal will look into any reports of fraudulent transactions that have been made using their service.
Just for the record: not all US casinos allow free withdrawals so make sure you double-check this on a case-by-case basis. Plus, if you are concerned about the security of any casino site you are looking to use, it’s always best to run it past an independent site to make sure that it is legitimate before depositing by PayPal!
Which Online Casinos Accept PayPal?
Nowadays, there are plenty of casinos that accept PayPal with more and more casinos adding this service for their clients. Given PayPal’s reputation for protecting customer funds, those casinos that have opted to use the service are seen as having an additional layer of authenticity.
You don’t need to see a PayPal casino list to find online casinos that accept PayPal. Just go to the ‘Deposit’ section of the casino you are interested in using, and you should be able to find a list of withdrawal and deposit methods available.
You can use PayPal right here at Resorts Casino.
How do I Deposit by PayPal?
Any online casinos that accept PayPal deposits (USA) will have a similar method, so once you’ve figured out how to make that deposit on one site, you should be good to go for most of them.
To get you in the right direction, here’s how to place your first PayPal casino deposit right here at Resorts Casino:
- Register for a PayPal account on the PayPal website and add a card to allow you to fund the account.
- Go to the Resorts Casino home page and log into, or register for, your account.
- Select ‘Cashier’ from the menu and choose PayPal as your deposit method.
- Deposit some funds into your account ensuring you meet the minimum amount required for the account.
- Check your Resorts Casino account to ensure the money has been transferred.
- Start playing using your PayPal account to deposit money to your casino account which should also include any bonus funds for which you are eligible.
Withdrawal by PayPal
USA online casino PayPal withdrawal is super simple. After you’ve played through your PayPal deposit and hopefully won some cash in the process, just follow these simple steps for your instant PayPal withdrawal at Resorts Casino:
- On the Resorts Casino home page, go to ‘My Account’.
- Select ‘Cashier’ from the menu.
- Choose PayPal from the list of withdrawal options and then choose how much you would like to withdraw from your casino account.
Remember, you can always reach out to the Resorts Casino live chat for support if you have any issues with the deposit or withdrawal processes.
Play Casino Games with PayPal
When you have placed your PayPal deposit, you’ll be able to play slots for real money. Why not get started with some of the favorites out there, such as Reel King Lucky Megaways, Slingo Starburst, or Vegas Cash Spins? All of these are available to play at Resorts Casino.
Online casino slots using PayPal are just the tip of the iceberg. You can also play all these amazing casino games here at Resorts Casino with your PayPal deposit:
Plus, all these games come with a live dealer for that extra level of enjoyment.
Can PayPal be used for Online Gambling?
Casino deposits by PayPal can save you a lot of time and hassle in several different ways and considering that so many reputable casino sites use this service, it’s certainly worth checking out. You can also have a look at our other payment options.
You’ll also be able to enjoy any welcome bonus based on the deposit you make if you place a deposit by PayPal. The service is the same as using a credit or debit card, only easier.